MBar EX is a sensor that measures the excess pressure in non-corrosive and unionized gases and liquids. The sensor records the maximum and minimum measured values of pressure and temperature. Moreover, it is possible to set the alarm for high pressure or pressure drop. The information from the sensor is transmitted to the user via Duplex system. The MBar EX can be used e.g. for measuring pressure in containers with compressed air (retractable undercarriage systems) or for controlling the oil pressure in hydraulic systems.
The Duplex system takes advantage of the 2.4GHz band for communication. This system not only transmits control data to the model but also sends data from the model back to the transmitter. The telemetry data collected during operation is shown as actual, measured values in real time are shown either on the LCD screen of a connected JETIBOX or on the DC/DS JETI model transmitters.
- Measurement of pressure and temperature.
- Possible sound alarm signaling of excessive pressure or pressure drop using a JETI Tx module (EU only) or JETIBOX profi.
- Possibility to be used as an Expander and to connect other sensors.
- Possibility to detect logical voltage levels on up to two inputs (e.g. detection of securing the chassis).
- The device is compatible with EX Bus protocol, i.e. it is possible to be configured comfortably via a special menu in DC/DS JETI model transmitters.
- Firmware updates.
Measuring accuracy of absolute pressure [%]:+/- 2Resolution of measured pressure [kPa]:0.1Measurement range [kPa]:0 to 1000 (150Psi)Weight [g]7Dimensions [mm]30 x 23 x 13Operational temperature [°C]-10 ... 85Supply Voltage [V]3.5 ... 8.4Average Current [mA]15