The Central Box 200 is a switchboard designed for the complete management of servos in a model with an emphasis on safety.
Click on more info for details and options
The Central Box 200 is a switchboard designed for the complete management of servos in a model with an emphasis on safety. The Central Box has a unique design that provides overload protection at each servo output. The Central Box can manage two batteries and fully supports the JETI EX telemetry system. Up to two receivers with serial (PPM, EX Bus) output can be connected to the Central Box. With JETI DC/DS transmitter, the full potential of the Central Box can be used, such as an easy way to configure the Central Box, EX telemetry, and very fast servo response.
Central Box 200 supports up to 15 protected servo outputs, two battery inputs and incorporates possibility to connect an RC or magnetic switch.
- Overload protection on each channel
- Possibility to connect up to 2 receivers with serial interface (PPM, EX Bus)
- Built-in Expander function for up to 3 sensors
- Input for magnetic switch or RC switch
- MPX battery input connectors: 2x
- 100Hz mode of servo outputs (10ms period)
- Supports EX telemetry (voltage, current, capacity, and temperature measurement, overload indication, ...)
- Easy settings changes via DC/DS transmitter
- Firmware updates by user
- Suitable for use with high voltage (HV) servos
- Compact size for easy installation
- Each output is individually configurable (channel assignment, trim, reverse, ATV)