The Central Box 210/220 is a switchboard designed for the complete management of servos in a model.
The Central Box can manage two batteries and fully supports the JETI EX telemetry system.
Up to three receivers with serial output can be connected to the Central Box.
With JETI DC/DS transmitter, the full potential of the Central Box can be used, such as an easy way to configure the Central Box, EX telemetry and DITEX servos telemetry.
Central Box 210/220 supports up to 15 servo outputs, two battery inputs and incorporates possibility to connect an RC or magnetic switch.
In addition, the Central Box 220 servo outputs are equipped with overload protection for standard servos up to 30 Kg/cm and highpower servos up to 60 Kg/cm.
Attributes • Servo overload protection on each output channel (only Central Box 220)
• Support of DITEX telemetry servos • Possibility to connect up to 3 receivers with serial interface (EX-Bus, PPM)
• Built-in Expander function for up to 3 sensors
• Input for magnetic switch or RC switch
• Two MPX battery input connectors
• 100Hz mode of servo outputs (10ms period)
• Supports EX telemetry (voltage, current, capacity and temperature measurement, ...)
• Easy settings changes via DC/DS transmitter
• Firmware updates by user
• Suitable for use with high voltage (HV) servos
• Compact size for easy installation
• Aluminum Case for Extra Cooling and